subversion-users mailing list archives

From Tomasz Grobelny <tomasz.grobe...@makingwaves.pl>
Subject RE: E235000: assertion failed (SVN_IS_VALID_REVNUM(new_revision))
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 12:01:59 GMT
Thanks for information.
I don't have access to the server - it is codeplex server. Not sure what they are using there.
I already posted a question on codeplex forum (https://codeplex.codeplex.com/discussions/578215)
and will see what they have to say about it.

Tomek

From: Bert Huijben [mailto:bert@qqmail.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 12:43 PM
To: Tomasz Grobelny; users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: RE: E235000: assertion failed (SVN_IS_VALID_REVNUM(new_revision))

                Hi,

In this case I would start by checking your 'Subversion' server.

Are you using a true subversion server, or some kind of proxy over a different system (GitHub,
Codeplex, SvnProxy?)

The error you see implies that the server says that your commit created a negative revision
number or no revision...
which is something that really shouldn't be possible with a normal Subversion server.

If you have access to your Subversion server, do you see something logged there?

                Bert