subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bailey, Mark" <mark.bai...@ee.co.uk>
Subject RE: HPUX : E000002 - libapr
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2015 15:14:52 GMT
Thanks Philip,

Your solution worked fine.

It reverted to using mktemp on the HPUX platform so we changed the libapr source as suggested
which indeed fixed the issue and used the internal mkstemp......

The fix was as below if anybody else comes access this issue on HPUX.....

file_io/unix/mktemp.c

Insert the following lines (comment as you please !)

/*
* Force the use of internal temporary filename creation.
* Do not use mktemp() of mkstemp() due to  restriction of
* 26 filenames on HP-UX
*/
#undef HAVE_MKSTEMP

before line 56, which is currently...

#ifndef HAVE_MKSTEMP

You should end up with a section like this

#include "apr_portable.h" /* for apr_os_file_put() */
#include "apr_arch_inherit.h"

#undef HAVE_MKSTEMP
#ifndef HAVE_MKSTEMP

#if defined(SVR4) || defined(WIN32) || defined(NETWARE)
#ifdef SVR4
#if HAVE_INTTYPES_H

Thanks, Mark....

Visit the repository server here for Subversion help and support ;
https://repository.eead.eeint.co.uk:19443/blog/