subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Somashekarappa, Anup (CWM-NR)" <anup.somashekara...@rbc.com>
Subject SVNSYNC
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 10:07:32 GMT

Hi,

We do have Master- Slave set up and slave has been initialized to Master url.

Master Url : http://svnserver.com:8080/svn
Slave Url : http://svnSlave.com:8080/svn

We have synced master and slave using the below command from master.

svnsync --non-interactive sync http://svnSlave.com/svn-proxy/repo_name --username=****** --password=*****

Now we have to change the port number of both master and slave.And sync process will fail
in current setup because of wrong port number which has been used to initialize earlier.

So I tried to change the url to ne url in Repository/db/revprops/0/0 (in the unix server )
but got the below error.Should I initialze the repositoy in slave with new url and start the
sync process from starting OR any other way to continue?

svnsync: E175002: DAV request failed; it's possible that the repository's pre-revprop-change
hook either failed or is non-existent
svnsync: E175008: At least one property change failed; repository is unchanged
svnsync: E175002: Error setting property 'sync-lock':
Serialized hash malformed

Thanks & Regards,
Anup T S

This email is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and may
be privileged and confidential.
Unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
advise immediately
and delete the original message. This message may have been altered without your or our knowledge
and the sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the message.

Emails are monitored by supervisory personnel in jurisdictions where monitoring is permitted.

Such communications are retained and may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with
legal rights to the information.