subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Bert Huijben" <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject RE: Tunnel Agent
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:05:49 GMT
                Hi,

Subversion 1.9 is not released yet, so the api may change before we release 1.9.

But if you want to test the early code there are some testcases you might want to look at
in

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/subversion/tests/libsvn_ra/ra-test.c

(for the C api)

Or:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/subversion/bindings/javahl/tests/org/apache/subversion/javahl/BasicTests.java

(for the JavaHL api)

Outside the Subversion source SharpSvn’s trunk contains some code that uses the api to implement
svn+ssh:// using libssh2.

                Bert