subversion-users mailing list archives

From James <oldyounggu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: please help me with path-based access control setup
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:38:30 GMT
Ok, I found what wrong with my authz file's settings after read the svnbook carefully again.

Now  there is only one thing still doesn't work for me:  deny the access of a subdirectory:

by follow the example in the svnbook, I have the following setting:
#---------------

[/]
superuser = rw
#* = r

[Playground:/proj1]
user1 = rw

[Playground:/proj1/trunk/proj1Folder1]
user1 =

[Playground:/proj2]
user2 = rw

suppose the user1 shouldn't have access to the "/proj1/trunk/proj1Folder1" directory.  but
when I do checkout, that directory is still be checked out to my machine.

is that behavor correct?