subversion-users mailing list archives

From "frank ernest" <do...@mail.com>
Subject newbie cant import files into repo
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:26:35 GMT
Hi, I created a repo using svnadmin create in a dir called trunk (that's what your supposed
to do, right?) The operation succeeded but the files that I want to version (c source which
I should have versioned long ago.) I can't seem to add to the repo. When the code is ready
for alpha release I plan to host it on source forge but until then It's just me working on
the code and my online connection is intermittent so I decided to create my repo locally.
I'm not subscribed so please include my email in your reply.

Thanks, David