subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Giuliani Paolo" <paolo.giuli...@edf-energy.com>
Subject Problems with subversion
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:42:44 GMT
Hello,
I have been using subversion for while now and without problems.

But recently when I was trying to commit my changes (svn commit -m "DeFrac final changes"),
from my local working copy, I got the following error message:

svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: Unable to open repository 'file:///ENGDATA/DeFRAC/defracdev/repository/maintv2/trunk'
svn: Error opening db lockfile
svn: Can't get shared lock on file '/ENGDATA/DeFRAC/defracdev/repository/locks/db.lock': No
locks available

I tried to issue the recover subcommand (svnadmin recover /altroot/ENGDATA/DeFRAC/defracdev/repository),
but
still I received the following message:

Repository lock acquired.
Please wait; recovering the repository may take some time...

Recovery completed.
svn: Error opening db lockfile
svn: Can't get shared lock on file '/altroot/ENGDATA/DeFRAC/defracdev/repository/locks/db.lock':
No locks available

I would appreciate your help.

Many thanks
Paolo

Paolo Giuliani

Reactor Physics Group
Nuclear Technology Branch
EDF Energy
Barnett Way
Barnwood
Gloucester
GL4 3RS

* Tel: 01452 654346 (Internal 777 4346)
*  Fax: 01452 654916

* E-mail: Paolo.Giuliani@edf-energy.com
http://www.edfenergy.com  - Powering the low carbon generation

Ask yourself whether you need a hard copy. If you do, print it double sided

This e-mail, and any attachments, is confidential and for the use of the addressee only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please telephone +44 (0) 1355 846000. We do not accept
legal responsibility for this e-mail or any viruses. All e-mails sent and received by us are
monitored. Contracts cannot be concluded with us by e-mail.
This message has been sent from EDF Energy Nuclear Generation Ltd , a company registered in
England and Wales No. 03076445, with registered office at Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester,
GL4 3RS.