subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Cooke, Mark" <mark.co...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Apache + svn + ldap + https
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 06:35:14 GMT

Hello,

I use just the following modules for httpd 2.2 using Active Directory for authentication:-

> LoadModule auth_basic_module modules/mod_auth_basic.so
> LoadModule authnz_ldap_module modules/mod_authnz_ldap.so
> LoadModule authz_host_module modules/mod_authz_host.so
> LoadModule dav_module modules/mod_dav.so
> LoadModule dir_module modules/mod_dir.so
> LoadModule ldap_module modules/mod_ldap.so
> LoadModule log_config_module modules/mod_log_config.so
> LoadModule mime_module modules/mod_mime.so
> LoadModule negotiation_module modules/mod_negotiation.so
> LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
> LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so
>
> # Subversion modules:-
> LoadModule dav_svn_module   modules/mod_dav_svn.so
> LoadModule authz_svn_module modules/mod_authz_svn.so

You may be able to trim this down a little further depending on your needs.  I found the online
help pretty good whilst working through this.  I use rewrite to redirect all http traffic
to https:

> RewriteRule ^/(.*) https://server.domain.com/$1 [R=permanent,L]

Regards,

~ Mark C