subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Stieger <andreas.stie...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: subscribe and Post
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:20:31 GMT
Hi,

> On 15 Jul 2014, at 13:53, Manjunath Kashyap <mail2manjukashyap@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a necessity to fix the Master SVN repository since we have tons of svn loads
which have by passed the svn prop validation.

Yes, if you intend the revisions to go through commits and hence revision property validation.
Alternatively, use dumps or hotcopies and svnsync init with --allow-non-empty.

> We have even tried to fix the repository, but the fix fails due to the below errors,
>
> "svnadmin: E185001: Svndiff contains a too-large window
>
>  svnadmin: E140001: zlib (uncompress): corrupt data: Decompression of svndiff data failed"

Check your slave versions are compatible.
> Please let me know if these errors occur while svnsync.

If the question was if these messages are expected for a good setup: no.

> Are there any pre-requisites which needs to be checked before going forward?

Revision properties of past revisions that pass validation, or a slave creation bypassing
same.

With kind regards,
Andreas Stieger