subversion-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bert Huijben <b...@qqmail.nl>
Subject Re: Crash report
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 21:51:12 GMT
This is caused by a known issue on soms kinds of incoming deletes/replacement during merges
which use --force. We recommend to stop using --force and/or upgrade to 1.8.9 where the specific
problem was fixed.


--force was useful on merges to avoid limitations of older subversion versions, but now it
just disables some cases of proper tree conflict detection.


Bert






Sent from Windows Mail





From: Oryl, Michael
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎July‎ ‎14‎, ‎2014 ‎3‎:‎50‎ ‎PM
To: users@subversion.apache.org





This was an attempt to merge a single revision from a branch to the trunk.  It was the revision
that created the branch.

The branch had been made from a working copy that had local changes already when the branch
was being created.  Basically I didn't want to commit the local changes to trunk, so I made
a new branch from the working copy.

The change was initiated from within JetBrains' IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.3.

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy or delete the original message.
Also, please be aware that if you are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action or reliance based on this message is prohibited by law.
Mime
View raw message