subversion-users mailing list archives

From OBones <obo...@free.fr>
Subject Ran svn revert but files are still modified
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 11:51:07 GMT
Hello,

I have a working copy here where a file is in status "modified" which
won't go away.
This file is a binary database dump (.bak) and I don't understand why
this happens on that file while there are other files with that
extension in the same folder that do not behave the same.
I tried running "svn revert" and "svn cleanup" but this did not make the
file go back to unmodified.
When using WinMerge to see the diffs, it tells me the file is identical
to its base.

I must be missing something obvious but I can't think of anything short
of doing a fresh checkout of the working copy.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,
Olivier