subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Migowski <dmigow...@ikoffice.de>
Subject subversion destroys my Working Copy
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 00:41:59 GMT
Hello,

within 2 days TortoiseSVN destroyed my Working Copy six times. This always occurs when I commit
a resource already open in an editor which contains a @revision tag. The commit message looks
like this:

C:\IKOfficeRoot\Java\ERP\Core\build.xml
C:\IKOfficeRoot\Java\ERP\Framework\data\templates\customer-build-template.xml
C:\IKOfficeRoot\Java\ERP\Core\build.xml
C:\IKOfficeRoot\Java\ERP\Framework\data\templates\customer-build-template.xml
At revision: 28113
Commit succeeded, but other errors follow:
Error bumping revisions post-commit (details follow):
Failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with 'C:\IKOfficeRoot', work item 48025 (file-commit
Java/ERP/Core/build.xml)
Can't move 'C:\IKOfficeRoot\.svn\tmp\svn-F4D69508' to 'C:\IKOfficeRoot\Java\ERP\Core\build.xml':
Zugriff verweigert

After that I try to do a cleanup but that fails, recommending me to do a cleanup. It seemed
that Tortoise managed to handle that once, when I committed a single other build.xml file
before, but when I tried to commit the two ones above, the cleanup didn't succeed, so when
you try to reproduce, please don't just try this once. My version information is:

TortoiseSVN 1.8.7, Build 25475 - 64 Bit , 2014/05/05 20:52:12
Subversion 1.8.9, -release
apr 1.5.1
apr-util 1.5.3
serf 1.3.5
OpenSSL 1.0.1g 7 Apr 2014
zlib 1.2.8

I beg you to fix that because it is really time consuming and annoying having to check out
gigabytes again and again. The tortoise users told me to report this to subversion directly,
because they don't modify the working copy.

And just in case you wonder: Of couse I tried to cleanup the root folder C:\IKOfficeRoot,
but this always tells me that cleanup doesn't succeed, and that I should do a cleanup instead...

Regards,
Daniel Migowski