subversion-users mailing list archives

From David Gerler <dger...@xoikos.com>
Subject Migrating from SVN 1.3.1 without console access
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2014 12:24:02 GMT
Good Morning,
                I'm trying to figure out how to migrate our existing SVN 1.3.1 repository
to another server. It's on a Jumpbox with TRAC. We paid for it, but have lost the license
key and I'm not getting a response from Jumpbox so far.
                I followed the instructions and have setup svnsync, but since it's pre 1.4
it's setting at revision 0 and not migrating.
                I then setup subgit as a way to get it and them migrate it back to the new
server, but subgit says it translated 2541 revisions, but there's nothing in the git repository
as far as I can tell.
                I even tried using the Revision Control Turmkey Linux box with svn 1.6.17,
but it gives me the same problems and I can't seem to get it upgraded to 1.8.9 to use svnrdump.
                Does anyone have a suggestion on how to migrate svn 1.3.1 to 1.8.9 without
console access?
[Xoikos logo]<www.xoikos.com>
www.Xoikos.com<www.xoikos.com>

David Gerler
Director of IT Services
Xoikos Interactive Business Systems
913.207.5821

Please note: This enclosed information is for the intended party only and all content should
be considered proprietary and confidential. Distribution of this information is not intended
beyond the original addressee and appointed parties. It is not approved for distribution or
publication without express approval by sender. Thank you for your cooperation.