subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Oryl, Michael" <Oryl.Mich...@pennmutual.com>
Subject Crash report
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:50:12 GMT
This was an attempt to merge a single revision from a branch to the trunk.  It was the revision
that created the branch.

The branch had been made from a working copy that had local changes already when the branch
was being created.  Basically I didn't want to commit the local changes to trunk, so I made
a new branch from the working copy.

The change was initiated from within JetBrains' IntelliJ IDEA 13.1.3.

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.
It may contain confidential and privileged information. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy or delete the original message.
Also, please be aware that if you are not the intended recipient, any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action or reliance based on this message is prohibited by law.