subversion-users mailing list archives

From dereck...@openmailbox.org
Subject RE: svn 1.8.9 checkout crashes (debugging details provided)
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 11:10:17 GMT
On 2014-05-26 05:39, Bert Huijben wrote:
> Your testscase works more stable than my original testcase.
>
> It looks like the problem is somehow triggered by upgrading from serf
> 1.3.4
> to 1.3.5. I'm trying to reach out to the serf developers to see how we
> should fix this problem.
>
> I think you can work around this problem by using serf 1.3.4, or by
> increasing the maximum number of requests per connection on the server.
>
> 	Bert

Hey, Bert. Just caught this follow-up message of yours.

A few users on the FreeBSD forums are getting bus errors / segfaults as
well,
and I was trying to gather more testcases, but it looks as if you've
been
able to reproduce the crashes and have identified the problem.

Are your latest r2360/r2361 commits on serf related to this? The r2360
commit message mentions a requests-per-connection limit.

Cheers.