subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading SVN version to 1.8.9
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 01:29:24 GMT
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Prakash Ananth <pkananth@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello User group:
>
> Need help..  We have SVN version 1.6.11 on CentOS Platform.
>
> How do I upgrade to Version 1.8.9.  Is there a upgrade notes for SVN server
> install.
>
> Thanks and appreciate your help.
>
> Pash

My friend, I have already published updated SRPM building tools. at
https://github.com/nkadel/subversion-1.8.x-srpm/ I've been trying to
publish them at Repoforge, but Repoforge seems to be moribund.

Variouos companies, like Wandisco, publish freee binary packages for
personal use. They're very useful to get up and running with the
latest version, and they also publish very nice commercial tools that
do commercial grade multi-master support.