subversion-users mailing list archives

From Johan Corveleyn <jcor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NOTE: Normalized svn:* properties to LF line endings %BUGID%
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 09:17:48 GMT
On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Aleš Vojáček <avojacek@fblgroup.cz> wrote:
> Hi all,
> we are trying to upgrade our svn repo from 1.6 to 1.8.9 using svnsync.
> But at the end svnsync writes a message NOTE: Normalized svn:* properties to
> LF line endings .
> Is it possible to disable this behavior or to undo this normalization?
> After that we have no working our Issue tracker properties on client side
> (tortoise svn) .
>
> We have this %BUGID%: as Message pattern. :-(

I don't think you can disable this normalization. In fact, the format
for svn:* properties has always been "LF line-endings", but this was
unfortunately not enforced in older svn versions. Now svnsync cleans
this up automatically for you.

What I don't understand is why this normalization would break your
%BUGID% pattern in log messages. I don't see line-endings in there
that would have been normalized.

--
Johan