subversion-users mailing list archives

From ajaydeo <itisa...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting a diff file from java svnkit
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 00:22:53 GMT
I need to get all the changes that happened in a particular svn revision.
In short, I have revision number and URL to the svn

To accomplish it, from command line I use following command:
svn diff -c 1593651 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk

Now, same thing I need to get through Java SVNKIT.

I am using following code:

PrintStream result = new PrintStream(baos);

File file = new File(javaClass);
// getting svn client manager
SVNClientManager clientManager = Utility.getSvnClientManager();
SVNDiffClient diffClient = clientManager.getDiffClient();
diffClient.doDiff(svnURL, svnRevNumber, svnRevNumber1,svnRevNumber,
SVNDepth.FILES, true, result);
String resultString = baos.toString();

However, the output in resultString is always empty.

Please, provide me with the appropriate solution. Thanking you in advance.
Appreciate it.