subversion-users mailing list archives

From Pollock Kirsty <Kirsty.Poll...@sodexo.com>
Subject How to delete folder with 'illegal' name in SVN via Tortoise (Windows)
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 13:31:02 GMT
Hi,

Somehow, and I have no idea how, I have managed to create a folder in our SVN repo called
"C:" which I cannot now delete.

To avoid any repetition, can I point you to my question here?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22906929/how-to-delete-folder-with-illegal-name-in-svn-via-tortoise-windows?noredirect=1#comment35009966_22906929

If this is not the place to ask, then I apologise.

________________________________
This e-mail, attachments included, is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressees.
If you are not an intended recipient, any use, copy or diffusion, even partial of this message
is prohibited. Please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Since the integrity of
this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet, SODEXO cannot therefore be considered liable
for its content.

Ce message, pieces jointes incluses, est confidentiel. Il est etabli a l'attention exclusive
de ses destinataires. Si vous n'etes pas un destinataire, toute utilisation, copie ou diffusion,
meme partielle de ce message est interdite. Merci de le detruire et d'en avertir immediatement
l'expediteur. L'integrite de ce message ne pouvant etre garantie sur Internet, SODEXO ne peut
etre tenu responsable de son contenu.