subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Reedick <Andrew.Reed...@cbeyond.net>
Subject RE: How to display the code in my branch without merge changes?
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:23:55 GMT

Create a new workspace and unmerge (aka reverse merge) the changes from trunk.  Then diff
the workspace.  (You probably don't want to check-in the reverse merge changes.)
Or
Branch your code before the first trunk merge and cherry-pick merge your items to the new
branch (i.e. don't merge over the trunk changes.)

Obviously, if your code relies on, or otherwise interacts with the trunk changes, then you'll
have to tweak your code (and will probably go with the new branch option.)