Philip/Stefan/Andreas,

Thanks for the help. I was able to write a small python script specific to my needs and recover the repository. It was corrupted revision property file. I have written the details in blog post. http://nitinbhide.blogspot.in/2013/09/recovering-from-corrupted-subversion.html

Thanks again (especially Philip),

Regards,
Nitin

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Philip Martin <philip.martin@wandisco.com> wrote:
Nitin Bhide <nitinbhide@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for the clarification. Does the message mean either in db/revs or in
> db/revprops 'END' tag is missing ?

It means the file ended before the END tag was seen, but it's not
possible to say exactly what is missing.

--
Philip Martin | Subversion Committer
WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

In theory, there is NO difference between theory and practice.
But, in practice, there IS

Yogi Berra
My company's new product : BootstrapToday - Simple and Sensible Application Lifecycle Management
http://www.bootstraptoday.com