subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Bhide <nitinbh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: corrupted svn repository with “serialized hash missing terminator” error
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 12:20:29 GMT
Philip/Stefan/Andreas,

Thanks for the help. I was able to write a small python script specific to
my needs and recover the repository. It was corrupted revision property
file. I have written the details in blog post.
http://nitinbhide.blogspot.in/2013/09/recovering-from-corrupted-subversion.html

Thanks again (especially Philip),

Regards,
Nitin

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Philip Martin <philip.martin@wandisco.com>wrote:

> Nitin Bhide <nitinbhide@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Thanks for the clarification. Does the message mean either in db/revs or
> in
> > db/revprops 'END' tag is missing ?
>
> It means the file ended before the END tag was seen, but it's not
> possible to say exactly what is missing.
>
> --
> Philip Martin | Subversion Committer
> WANdisco // *Non-Stop Data*

In theory, there is NO difference between theory and practice.
But, in practice, there IS

Yogi Berra
My company's new product : BootstrapToday - Simple and Sensible Application
Lifecycle Management
http://www.bootstraptoday.com