subversion-users mailing list archives

From Simon Large <simon.tortoise...@gmail.com>
Subject Error parsing config file
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 14:24:29 GMT
Hi guys,

I've seen this error reported twice on the TSVN mailing list and can
now reproduce it. The symptom is and error message on all subversion
operations:

Error while parsing config file: BlahBlah\config:
line 109: Option expected

It seems that if there is any leading space before the option name,
this error is thrown. I tested with Windows and Unix line endings and
the result was the same. Although it is easy to fix, it seem
unnecessarily restrictive to require no white-space before option
names, when any or no white-space is permitted elsewhere in the line.

Simon