subversion-users mailing list archives

From Brenden Walker <BKWal...@drbsystems.com>
Subject SVN copy that worked in 1.8.0 not fails with (424 Failed Dependency)
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 15:26:49 GMT
svn: E175002: Adding directory failed: COPY on /svn/Development/!svn/rvr/7020/Trunk/Projects/SiteWatch
(424 Failed Dependency)

This is part of our build process which hasn't changed and worked prior to updating to 1.8.1
yesterday (Visual SVN Server).  I tested copying some other paths and that works, the path
in question has externals defined which I suspect may have something to do with this?

I don't see anything in the release notes that would seem relevant.

I'm going to do more testing on my end, try to figure out what happened.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!