subversion-users mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Error parsing config file
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 16:40:01 GMT
On 08.08.2013 16:24, Simon Large wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've seen this error reported twice on the TSVN mailing list and can
> now reproduce it. The symptom is and error message on all subversion
> operations:
>
> Error while parsing config file: BlahBlah\config:
> line 109: Option expected
>
> It seems that if there is any leading space before the option name,
> this error is thrown.

Yes. There must be no leading space -- that is documented in
~/.subversion.README.txt:

    An option, which must always appear within a section, is a pair
    (name, value).  There are two valid forms for defining an option,
    both of which *must start in the first column* ...

-- Brane

--
Branko ─îibej | Director of Subversion
WANdisco // Non-Stop Data