subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Cooke, Mark" <mark.co...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: About subversion configure with apache2
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 07:39:53 GMT

Note: please use "plain text" if possible for this list.

Probably...

>                 BTW: I used <Location /svn> DAV svn ...
> </Location> is worked.

...but it would help if you could provide more information about your current settings.  Are
you on windoze or *nix?  Are you using http or https?  What is the contents of your apache
config files (clean out usernames and passwords before posting).

How do you know your <Location> section is working?

As a first guess, something else in your configuration file(s) is specifying authentication
and authorisation but we cannot tell yet.

~ mark c