subversion-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Reedick <Andrew.Reed...@cbeyond.net>
Subject RE: Switching
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 17:48:19 GMT

Okay, this isn't a svn issue.  This sounds more like a "I did a build against trunk, switched
to branch B, and then did a build of B in a dirty workspace."  That's just asking for trouble
in terms of build accuracy and build repeatability; it's a bad practice in general.

The whole "trunk, switch to B, switch back to trunk" directory conflict may be an annoyance,
but a 'make clean' build option or cleanup script run after the switch sounds like something
that you need to implement.