subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: svn 1.8 causing locks to be broken on update
Date Sun, 04 Aug 2013 14:58:47 GMT
Guten Tag Felipe Alvarez,
am Sonntag, 4. August 2013 um 06:41 schrieben Sie:

> ​'m using tortoiseSVN, and noticed that when updating the very root
> of the repository, locks which I have taken under it become broken. Here is output from
cygwin.

Maybe I'm missing something but what exactly is broken in your
output? It ends with svn up, but shouldn't be there at least one
additional svn st to show something about the lock?

> Felipe@FELIPES ~/SVN
> $ svn up
> Updating '.':
> B    Trunk\SystemAdmin\rsync_transfer.cron.FreshASPNEW
> B    Trunk\SystemAdmin\rsync_transfer.cron.FreshBNE
> B    Trunk\Lettus\lbin\backup.cron

svn up doesn't show info about your locked file because it didn't
change or conflict with revisions from the repo.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de