Hi all,
I have installed SVN on Mc OS X using homebrew package manager. When I try to access a repo behind a proxy I get a segmentation fault error. I have filled an issue at homebrew but the team says it might be an upstream issue in subversion. Are you guys aware of this problem?

Thank you

Guillaume Lasnier
Senior Consultant
Tel. +33 1 41 92 18 00

Mob. +33 6 68 79 64 15

 : guillaume.lasnier
guillaume.lasnier@hybris.com

hybris France SAS
1, rue Devès
92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
Fax +33 1 41 92 18 26
www.hybris.com

ADIDAS, CONRAD, ERICSSON, NESPRESSO, MIGROS,
HORNBACH, KAISER&KRAFT, HENKEL, SIKA, REXEL et.al.
- successful companies trust in hybris.

hybris AG (France), 1 rue Dèves, 92200 Neuilly sur Seine, France.
Société de droit étranger 11 784 692 SFR, No. identification 522 112 408 R.C.S. Nanterre;
APE: 6202A; No. TVA FR54522112408.