subversion-users mailing list archives

From Dinesh Hirani <Dinesh.Hir...@decuragroup.com>
Subject Subversion 1.8 httpd.exe taking 100% CPU
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2013 10:41:34 GMT
Hello,

We just upgraded subversion from 1.7 to 1.8 and noticed that the process httpd.exe takes 100%
and maxes the box and we have to keep killing the httpd.exe, are you aware of this problem?

Regards,

Dinesh Hirani
12 St James's Square
London
SW1Y 4LB
Tel: 020 3480 6572

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended
solely for the addressee(s). Access by any other person to this e-mail is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail. Any disclosure of this e-mail
or of the parties to it and any copying or distribution of it is prohibited (and may be unlawful).
The information expressed herein may be changed at any time without notice or obligation to
update. We do not represent that this message is virus-free, complete or accurate and it should
not be relied upon as such. Electronic communications may be monitored for operational and
business purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law. This email does not constitute
legal or tax advice, and the information contained in this communication should not be regarded
as such.