subversion-users mailing list archives

From vinoth kumar <vinothtce...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Need support in setting Apache SVN Server
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 13:14:12 GMT
Dear Sir/Madam,
    Greetings !!!

    I want to configure Apache subversion as server.
    I have installed subversion and Apache and made settings (httpd.conf) to host my repositories.
I run the "test configuation" in Apache utility to check the connection and it shows no error.
However, when I try to browse the     repository using the URL, it doesnt work.
    I referred the following articles to make the configuration change,
    http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/15671/How-to-set-up-Subversion-with-Apache-in-Windows-qu
    http://svn.spears.at/

    Currently, we are getting error:
    svn: E720003: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

    Please guide me to do the configuration.
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar