subversion-users mailing list archives

From "ALTEN SIR - CAMUS, Guillaume" <GUCA...@bouyguestelecom.fr>
Subject Reintegrate unexpected issue
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:25:48 GMT
Hi everybody,

I try to reintegrate a branch into my trunk but when I execute the following command :
svn merge --reintegrate svn://bt1svzyi/rnv/branches/13.5

I have this error :
This application has halted due to an unexpected error.
A crash report and minidump file were saved to disk, you can find them here:
P:\TEMP\svn-crash-log20130612121533.log
P:\TEMP\svn-crash-log20130612121533.dmp
Please send the log file to users@subversion.apache.org to help us analyse
and solve this problem.

NOTE: The crash report and minidump files can contain some sensitive information
(filenames, partial file content, usernames and passwords etc.)

If somebody help me thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Guillaume C.

L'int?grit? de ce message n'?tant pas assur?e sur internet, la soci?t? exp?ditrice ne peut
?tre tenue responsable de son contenu ni de ses pi?ces jointes. Toute utilisation ou diffusion
non autoris?e est interdite. Si vous n'?tes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le d?truire
et d'avertir l'exp?diteur.

The integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet. The company that sent
this message cannot therefore be held liable for its content nor attachments. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
then please delete it and notify the sender.