subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Doughty, Stefan J CTR (US)" <stefan.j.doughty....@mail.mil>
Subject A couple of questions, please... (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 16:01:30 GMT
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hi,

I've been tasked to get a Certificate of Networthiness (CON) from the U.S.
government so we can use Apache Subversion for version control. I've been
using it for several years at home and I love it.

1.       Is there perhaps a CON already? I've looked and saw an older one
for Collabnet Subversion.

2.       I'm filling out the form to apply for the CON, and I need a phone
number and an address. Is that possible?

That's it for now. Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Respectfully,

Stefan

Stefan Doughty

GaN Contractor