subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Plewnia" <christianplew...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Subversion Ruby Binding: Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:22:52 GMT
Hi,

> On 04/12/2013 05:41 AM, Christian Plewnia wrote:
> > So my problem is that I cannot find out how
> > svn_cmdline_create_auth_baton() is mapped in the Ruby binding.
>
> It's not mapped.  I wish it was, and may spend some time on that soon,
> because I need that function for the Python bindings.

Thanks for the information.

> --
> C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato@collab.net>
> CollabNet   <>   www.collab.net   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development

For a start I will let Ruby execute the SVN commands on the shell, which
is not nice but so far works for me. However, if I find some time I
would like to look into extending the mapping. Am I right, that SWIG is
used to generate the bindings and everything related to the binding can
be found in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/subversion/bindings/swig/?

If I find the time and get some results I will of course let you know.

Kind regards
Christian