subversion-users mailing list archives

From "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpil...@collab.net>
Subject Re: Aw: Re: Subversion Ruby Binding: Server certificate verification failed: issuer is not trusted
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 15:01:11 GMT
On 04/12/2013 08:31 AM, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> On 04/12/2013 05:41 AM, Christian Plewnia wrote:
>> So my problem is that I cannot find out how
>> svn_cmdline_create_auth_baton() is mapped in the Ruby binding.
>
> It's not mapped.  I wish it was, and may spend some time on that soon,
> because I need that function for the Python bindings.

Huh.  Turned out not to be that difficult.  (Translation:  "I'm an idiot and
should have done this yeeeeeeeears ago.")

http://svn.apache.org/r1467302

I tested this with Python only, but I have no reason to believe that it
won't work with Ruby and Perl, too.  (Please do test it, though, if you can!)

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato@collab.net>
CollabNet   <>   www.collab.net   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development