subversion-users mailing list archives

From "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpil...@collab.net>
Subject Re: feature suggestion: add elements of repo browser to log window
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 18:45:32 GMT
On 04/11/2013 01:29 PM, Don Stock wrote:
> I suggest adding the repo browser URL dropdown and tree to the log window,
> where to save real estate it could for example show the tree in the URL
> dropdown or have a Show Tree button.
>
> I initially didn't understand why certain versions were missing from the log
> and tried to solve it while staying on the log window.  If there had been a
> dropdown or button there I surely would have looked at it.

I'm guessing you've contacted the wrong mailing list.  This list
(users@subversion.apache.org) is for users of the Subversion core
distribution, which includes command-line utilities only (nothing GUI-like).
 As such, we don't have "dropdowns", "windows", etc.  Perhaps you meant to
contact the users@tortoisesvn.tigris.org list instead?

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato@collab.net>
CollabNet   <>   www.collab.net   <>   Enterprise Cloud Development