subversion-users mailing list archives

From Rob Brandt <bro...@csd-bes.net>
Subject svndiff has invalid header
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2013 00:25:49 GMT
Hi;

We have a new project, new repository and we are having a terrible time
getting it committed.  It's not a small project, about 50mb I think.

When trying to commit, we get an error "svndiff has invalid header".
The commit will run for a few minutes and then get that error.  We've
tried it on different sub folders of the project, and we get the error
after different amounts of time on each folder.  It will choke on a
particular file while committing a folder, but committing that file
individually works fine.

We've tried creating a new repository.

Server is Ubuntu 12.04
svn is 1.7.8
Using a fresh copy of Tortoise as a client
Lots of disk space and RAM.
Nothing else on this server, yet.

Suggestions?

Rob