subversion-users mailing list archives

From Navneet Kanwat <Navne...@sumtotalsystems.com>
Subject Unable to login
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 05:58:53 GMT
Hi,

I was confused with my svn username and password. I was not aware that if I put them wrong
It'll start showing exceptions. Please suggest me the next step. I tried entering the link
https://app.codesion.com/ajax#login?domain=trilogy . It's output is attached with this mail.

Thanks,
________________________________
Navneet Kanwat

Software Design Engineer II

SumTotal Systems, Inc.

Mobile: +91 77999184056

Phone:  3525193409

www.sumtotalsystems.com<http://www.sumtotalsystems.com/>

[http://www.sumtotalsystems.com/email/campaighn_blurb_offer3.gif]<http://www.sumtotalsystems.com/sig_offer3.html>

This message and any attachments thereto contain information that may be privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure and is the property of SumTotal Systems, Inc.  It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this
message, any attachments thereto or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error,
please notify me at NavneetK@sumtotalsystems.com<mailto:NavneetK@sumtotalsystems.com>
and delete all copies of this message and attachments.   SumTotal Systems, Inc. has implemented
anti-virus software on its computers and servers, however, it is the recipient's own responsibility
to ensure that all attachments are scanned for viruses prior to usage.