subversion-users mailing list archives

From Matt Hargett <Matt.Harg...@riverbed.com>
Subject adding --include-externals to svn diff
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 02:04:06 GMT
To parallel the additions of --include-externals to the 'commit' and 'ls'
commands, I would also like to propose adding the option to the 'diff'
command. I just tested latest trunk and the option is unrecognized.

Given the discussions around the previously enhanced commands, I think the
reason for wanting the continuity is obvious: Developers often do a diff
before committing, and it's important they are able to diff at the same
scope as they commit.

I was inquiring on the IRC channel on some other issues, but got no
response. Hence the email to the list :)

Let me know what I can do, within reason, to help bring make these
commands more congruent for 1.8.0.

Thanks!