subversion-users mailing list archives

From Dave Huang <k...@azeotrope.org>
Subject Re: data encryption
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:35:19 GMT
On 2/5/2013 4:09 PM, Thorsten Schöning wrote:
> Guten Tag Hector Magnanao,
> am Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013 um 19:29 schrieben Sie:
>
>> Thanks, I guess my question wasn't so clear.  I was asking for
>> something or a suggestion on how to encrypt data from Subversion.
> This doesn't sound more clearly to more than the question before. :-/

I think he means he wants to know how to encrypt data transmitted
between the Subversion server and the client... in which case, check the
documentation on how to set up access to the repository through SSH
and/or HTTPS.
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn.serverconfig.choosing.html#svn.serverconfig.choosing.svn-ssh