subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: "svn info" does not work with symlink to different working copy
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:10:46 GMT
Michael Kaufmann wrote on Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 14:06:08 +0100:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using Subverison 1.7.8. On my disk are two Subversion working copies (from different
repositories), and one working copy contains a symlink to the other:

> I have not found anything about this behavior in the bug tracker.
> Is this "by design" or is it a Subversion bug?

I'm pretty sure there's an issue filed for this already.  I'd have
expected a search for "symlink" to turn it up.

The whole topic of 'symlink to working copy' (and whether the symlink
itself is versioned of not) is... fun.  Maybe it's better in 1.8 than in
1.7?  I didn't follow development in that area closely.