subversion-users mailing list archives

From List Man <list....@bluejeantime.com>
Subject Unable to copy projects with history from one repo to a new repo on different server
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 11:41:34 GMT
I am using subversion 1.5.5 on both servers.  I am trying to dump filter a couple of directories
from an old repo and put them into a new repo on different server.   I have the dump and did
svnadmin load and I get no errors, but I can't see the files in eclipse or with anything else
on new server.  The trunk shows up with the new revision number but no dirs/files show up.
 I am using "svndumpfilter include /var/repos/trunk/directory name < file.dump> new.dump".
 I am using "svnadmin load /var/repos < new.dump" to load the dirs in a new repos with
new name.

Any ideas?

ZK