subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bob Archer <Bob.Arc...@amsi.com>
Subject RE: Commit failed Error after upgrading 1.7.7
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2012 16:39:30 GMT
>> I recently upgraded Subversion edge to 3.2.0-3352.100 which gave me
>> Subversion 1.7.7.
>>
>> Since then every now and then when I commit I get the following error:
>>
>> Commit
>> Commit failed (details follow):
>> Server sent unexpected return value (500 Internal Server Error) in response to
>> POST request for '/svn/manage/!svn/me'
>>
>> Usually if I just retry the commit it works fine. Not a major issue, but a
>> nuisance.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
>Look for more details in the apache log file.

Paul... I'm not sure which log to look in. Edge has an Error log, Subversion Log, Jetty Log,
Console log.

I looked in all of those from today, the error did occur for me this AM and don't seem to
find a similar error to the one listed above.

However, the jetty log does have quite a few errors listed.

BOb