subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: Problem with an archive
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 06:27:21 GMT

On Nov 13, 2012, at 21:54, Robert R. Kessler <kessler@cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I have not been able to find an archived download of the 1.7 alpha3 version
in order to try to see if the svnadmin extraction will work.

> Does anyone have a copy of that version so I can give this a shot.

Source downloads for all versions of Subversion are here:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/subversion/

Since you mentioned TortoiseSVN, I assume you are looking for a pre-compiled Windows binary
of Subversion. The Subversion project doesn't provide pre-compiled binaries, but does provide
links to others who do:

http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#windows

You'll have to ask those individuals and organizations if they have older versions and how
to get them.

As for TortoiseSVN itself, older versions can be found here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/tortoisesvn/files/

You might try the first beta of TortoiseSVN 1.7.0; perhaps the beta of Subversion 1.7.0 that
it was linked with is close enough to the alpha3 version that your repository was made with.