subversion-users mailing list archives

From TheRedAaron <AaronRobinso...@gmail.com>
Subject svn: E160013: File not found: revision ?????
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 09:10:20 GMT
I'm using Eclipse Indigo/SVN 1.7.1/Subclipse 1.8.16/SVNKit/1.7.5.1

I am trying to merge part of a feature branch back into trunk but get this
error

svn: E160013: File not found: revision 68287, path
'/myapproot/trunk/src/java/junit/com\mycompany\myapp\mypath\myfile.java'

The feature branch and trunk are updated to HEAD and the files within the
target directory are all at revision 68287. I can see this from within
Eclispe. The target is up to date, has nothing to commit and no unversioned
files.

So the error is telling me it can't find a file I can see exists.

Can anyone explain to me why this is and how I can begin to resolve it?

Thanks