subversion-users mailing list archives

From Sean Kuyk <sean.k...@pramerica.ie>
Subject Multiple server configuration question
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 15:06:12 GMT
Is the following setup feasible :

Subversion server 1 with Subversion 1.6.18 served by Apache,

Subversion server 2 with Subversion 1.7.7 served by Apache

A repository can only be accessed via one of the servers ie. the same
repository would not be accessible via both.

Repositories exist on repository server 3 which is replicated to server 4.

Both servers 1 & 2 access the repositories on server 3 via NFS4 links.

As far as I can determine the above would not cause issues and would allow
me to migrate users from 1.6 to 1.7, but ( obviously ) need to be
absolutely sure.

Thanks guys !

Sean