subversion-users mailing list archives

From Nico Kadel-Garcia <nka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 200 OK error on update with files that contain non-alphanumeric characters
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:10:35 GMT
On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Gautier DI FOLCO
<gautier.difolco@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2012/10/19 Stefan Sperling <stsp@elego.de>
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 06:18:43PM +0200, Gautier DI FOLCO wrote:
>> > I'm on CentOS 5.8, I can't upgrade svn any more :/
>>
>> You can, see http://subversion.apache.org/packages.html#centos
>> The packages from Collabnet and Wandisco are advertised for Centos 5.x.
>> You should be able to install them alongside other Subversion packages
>> for testing purposes, and for production use if they fix the issue.
>> I believe both companies require registration for download though.
>

> Thanks for your answer,

There's also my SRPM building patches and files at
http://github.com/nkadel/subversion-1.7.6-srpms/ and
subversoin-1.6.18-srpms/. I need to update those to 1.7.7 and 1.6.19:
they're what were used for the last updates at "rpmforge-extras",
which is noticeably ahead of Red Hat's published packages. They're
useful partly because they publish all the source. I'd welcome any
testing of those you can try.