subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ravi Roy <ravi.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Path based access control based commits are not getting transferred to proxy [Solved]
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2012 14:18:17 GMT
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Ravi Roy <ravi.aroy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Users of groups repo-admins, project-managers, developer-group1,
> developer-group2  can browse the and commit to their respective permissions
> area without any issue, all commits are replicated to proxy except
> "/trunk/secret-docs" I do not know why.

For records,  It is solved by doing the following change in httpd.conf :

   <Location /repos/projectA>
    "satisfy any"  changed to "satisfy all"

   </Location>

and proxy repository created in a fresh way first time sync from
master to proxy was done using
"sync-user" manaully. Though, earlier first time "svnsync init" and
"svnsync sync" was done as as other admin user.

Now I can see "/trunk/secret-docs" on proxy too alongwith right group
permissions on this folder.

Thanks!

RR