subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Advice on migration from 32 bit platform to 64 bit
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 15:07:58 GMT
Guten Tag Ravi Roy,
am Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012 um 10:11 schrieben Sie:

>>> It depends on the Subversion repository backend.
>  My repository backend is FSFS.
>  So, do you mean I can go ahead safely without worring anything known?

I moved my repos now from Windows 32 Bit to Ubuntu 64 Bit and could
successfully commit, checkout and sync my test repo as before without
problems. And I really just copied all my FSFS repo-folders, no config
changes or else.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--