subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: AuthzSVNAccessFile and [alias]
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:45:01 GMT
To clarify, you want the left-hand side of an alias line to be the full DN, right?

How is this going to work?  Does our ini parser allow the LHS to contain
embedded '=' sign?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/subversion/libsvn_subr/config_file.c
http://docs.python.org/library/configparser